Hey! Did you know that the Happy Little Things BOM starts in less than 2 weeks!! Eeek! You are going to love our featured bloggers- they will give you lots of creative inspiration! Today I’m introducing them to you, and when we start the BOM you will also be hopping over to their blogs to enter the giveaways!
Have you signed up for our free block of the month yet?? There’s still time! And YES- it’s totally FREE! Get more information and sign up HERE.
PLUS- WE HAVE ANOTHER AWESOME GIVEAWAY THIS WEEK! KEEP READING!!
Let’s meet this year’s bloggers!! Be sure to stop by this week and say hello!
Brenda from The Quilting Nook does such beautiful work and she’s very prolific as well! I’m always amazed at how many projects she manages to finish! Check out her many tutorials here, and you can also find her on Instagram here.
I love The Crafty Quilter’s style! Julie uses such pretty, fresh colors and fabrics, you can be sure to be inspired over at her blog. Check out her Summer Fun Quilt Along! You can also find her over on Instagram here.
Sherri from A Quilting Life designs gorgeous fabrics for Moda, and her blog is full of super-helpful tutorials and videos and adorable projects! Her beautiful quilts and photos will surely inspire you to run to your sewing room! Find her on Instagram here.
There’s so much to love over at the Flamingo Toes blog! Bev has such cute little projects for sewing, quilting, embroidery and even crochet! I don’t know how she does it all! Be sure to check out her super cute Hello Summer Embroidered Pillows. And be sure to check out her Instagram profile as well.
Check out Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching feature, which will inspire your hand sewing pursuits. I think you are really going to enjoy seeing her sewing machine collection- which she calls her “herd,” LOL! And of course, we all have “UFO’s”- check out Kathy’s progress here.
Finally, Melissa from Happy Quilting will be joining us. Melissa is a pattern designer and author. Be sure to check out her designs and tutorials! And be sure to check out her Instagram profile too!
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading some new blogs! Are you excited for the start of Block of the Month?
Now let’s talk about our GIVEAWAY! To celebrate our incredible and talented bloggers, we are giving away this prize pack, which includes a charm square pack of Dwellings Contempo fabric by Benartex, an Aurifil thread box designed by Jeni Baker, and a package of Heat n Bond by Thermoweb. It also includes a package of Pin Mini’s which have been created to coordinate with the Happy Little Things BOM by Just Another Button Company!!! Too cute!! The retail value of this prize pack is over $80 US.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
To enter my giveaway, comment on THIS blog post (not on Facebook or a different blog post, you MUST comment on THIS post.) Here are the rules:
- –Our Happy Little Things BOM free pattern is available in 2 colorways. If you do not have your fabric yet and want to take a look at our kits, click HERE. In the comments, tell me which one is your favorite colorway.
- –Be sure that your email address is included in your profile or comment. If I choose your name, but cannot contact you immediately, I will choose another winner. (Also- be sure that you are checking your spam folder next week, just in case I’m trying to contact you. In the past I’ve had prizes go unclaimed because the winner did not respond to my emails. Don’t let that happen to you!!)
- –Comment by 11:59 pm EDT (New York City time) on Monday July 29, 2019.
- –By entering this contest, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees.
- –Winner will be chosen at random from all comments on this post. Open to US and International entrants.