As promised, here is the fabric requirement and supply list so you can start thinking about your Block of the Month project. If you haven’t sign up yet for this FREE Block of the Month project, click here for more information.
Approximate Finished Size of Quilt- 54 1/2” x 68”.
Fabric below includes enough for applique (see image below). If you choose to make the quilt without applique, you will have some leftovers.
- White- 2 1/8 yards (blocks, sashing, borders)
- Yellow #1 (small floral print)- 1/2 yard (blocks, applique)
- Light Blue-2/3 yard (blocks, borders, sashing squares, applique)
- Dark Pink- 7/8 yard (blocks, borders, applique)
- Teal- 2/3 yard (blocks, sashing squares, applique)
- Green – 1/4 yard OR fat eighth (applique)
- Yellow #2 (dots)- 1/4 yard OR fat eighth (applique)
- Light Pink- 1/4 yard OR fat eighth (applique)
- Charcoal- 1/4 yard OR fat eighth (applique)
- Pink Floral- 1 3/8 yards (borders, binding, applique) (If you are doing the pieced version, with no applique or embroidery, and want to use Floral fabric in the block centers, add an extra 1/4 yard.)
- Backing- 4 3/4 yards 42/44” wide
- Batting- 63” x 76”
Applique version (shown above):
- Supplies for your preferred method of applique (thread, needles, freezer paper, fusible webbing, etc.)
- Embroidery floss- you can choose to do a single color of floss for the entire design, or use several different colors
- Embroidery supplies such as needles and hoop
The first block will be released on August 7, 2017. Click here to sign up!