Well, today I’m doing my Happy Dance? Why? Because I always get super excited when we open up The Art of Home Club to new members!! It’s always such a fun time as we meet new people, and they meet us and our super cute, fun projects and creative techniques and tutorials.
Plus- I genuinely LOVE the projects that we create for our Club members. And it’s so fun to see what they make as well!
Keep reading to find out about our special first day bonus which is available when you sign up TODAY ONLY!!
I know that you will be sad if you miss it & you’ll really wish you had jumped in when you had the chance!!
Now, maybe you are wondering, “Just what exactly is The Art of Home Club?” Well, we are a creative & supportive community of varying skill levels and experience. The purpose of our Club isn’t to just give you a bunch of patterns (though, they are really, really cute!!) — we want to help you UNIQUELY express YOUR personality and creativity! That’s why all of our collections have lots of options and ideas for making the projects all your own!
You’ll never be “boxed in” to creating the projects as shown. You’ll always get extra designs to choose from, with options for applique, embroidery, fabric painting… Instructional videos and tutorials to learn new techniques… Ideas for different colorways and fabrics… So you get to choose your project, mix and match designs, and YOU get to be the designer!!
By the way- these patterns are Club Exclusive, meaning that you won’t find them on any other website or store.
We believe that everyone is creative… and we want to encourage you and help you along the way. We want to be your cheerleader!
As a member, you’ll also enjoy:
- 24/7 access to your patterns, videos and content. Log into your account anytime to download patterns and watch member exclusive videos.
- Club exclusive tutorial videos.
- Exclusive Member Discounts – save 10% on books, fabric, patterns and notions in our shop EVERY DAY.
- A new project pattern every month. These are usually small, quick projects that you can get done quickly, like small quilts, table runners, mug rugs, tote bags, pillows, ornaments…. Sometimes, we will also have larger projects which can be completed over several months.
- Community. Share your projects, tips and questions with other members in our Members Only Private Facebook Group.
- Member of the Week. Each week, we profile a different Club Member- it’s a really fun way to get to know each other and make new friends!
- “Grandmothered” Pricing. As long as you remain a member in good standing, your price will never go up! ****SEE SPECIAL NOTE BELOW****
- Additional Collection Purchases. If you are interested in previously issued collections, you have the option of purchasing them “a-la-carte” as long as you are an active member. These collections are available ONLY to Club Members.
- A new collection of adorable embroidery patterns every month.
- Free Block of the Month Patterns included with membership- no need to sign up for the BOM each year.
OR, Choose our Annual Option for $99.50- that’s right, pay for 10 months, get 12 months of membership!!
IMPORTANT- This is the last time we will be offering the Club at the Founders’ Price of $9.95 per month!!
Next time we open the Club, the price will be higher- Join Today and get locked in at this super low price!
The Club is only open now through Tuesday July 16, then we will close our doors to new members until Fall (and the price will be higher.)
So I mentioned a bonus for today only…
Those who sign up TODAY ONLY, Thursday July 11, 2019 will get 2 extra bonuses!!
Bonus #1- Red & White Quilt Pattern
I have always loved red and white quilts- I love how traditional and strikingly simple they are, and red IS my favorite color so that has something to do with it, too!! I’ve never made a full sized one, though. Just haven’t gotten around to making that commitment, LOL. BUT, I did make a really adorable little Red & White mini quilt, about 33″ square.
It’s a versatile design as well- you could just multiply all of the blocks by 4 and make a large square quilt. Or try any 2 color combination, like navy and white, or pink and white. Traditional cheddar and white would be really cool! It looks complicated, but it’s actually quite simple to put together!
Bonus #2- I Love Fall Mini E-Book
A little collection of autumn themed embroidery patterns, also perfect for making note cards and other craft projects.
Join Today and both bonus patterns will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
Plus, when you join today, you will also get immediate access to tons of Bonus tutorials and embroidery patterns. And, you can immediately start working on our Christmas Mystery Sew Along- this beautiful quilt will feature machine applique, hand embroidery, paper piecing and more! Don’t worry, we have instructions and tutorials for each! Learn lots of different techniques, then on July 20, we’ll put all of our blocks together into a gorgeous quilt!
We have fun Club Members Only events like:
- *Mystery Sew Alongs. These are really fun! You will receive a small part of a larger project to work on each month, but you won’t know what the final project will be until the end when we put it all together!
- *Charity Swaps – So far we have done a Christmas ornament swap, and a mug rug swap. Members who’d like to participate send in 2 completed projects- one gets swapped with another member, and the other is donated to charity. It’s so exciting to visit the mail box and see the swaps come in!! We will be hosting at least one more swap in 2019, and more to come in 2020.
Club Members also get EXCLUSIVE BONUS PATTERNS for our annual Block of the Month! Look at these cute bugs you could add to your Happy Little Things quilt! These will not be available outside of the Club.
The truth is, I could go on and on about all of our incredible bonus features and Club perks, but if I did, this email would be a mile long *wink*… So I’ll tell you what our members are saying:
Sewing and creating are always more fun with a friend- why not ask someone to join along with you??
You can share in your creative journeys, and make new friends in our Club!!
Here is a peek at some other upcoming projects which I’ve designed exclusively for members of The Art of Home Club (remember, you won’t find these patterns ANYWHERE else- they are exclusive to The Art of Home Club). And remember- you’ll always get lots of OPTIONS for making your projects! YOU get to be the designer!
I can’t wait to see you in the Club and see what you make!!